AMC Privacy Statement
Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc. ABN 97 400 197 473, is covered by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 and amended
by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
As responsible corporate citizens we appreciate the importance of confidentiality. This part of the obligation remains unchanged by this privacy
- We will only collect the personal information that is required to fulfill our business as Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc in conducting
our business, with members, the authorities and with the public.
- The collection of our information will be transparent.
- Retained personal information from any source will be used and disclosed only in the provision of Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc. business
functions and activities. We will not sell or release personal information to any unrelated third party unless required by law.
- We will use or disclose information only in ways that are consistent with our members' expectations or are required in the public interest.
- Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete, up to date
and securely stored.
- Wherever possible we will let you access the information we hold about you. For security reasons you may be required to put your request in
- If requested, we may be able to deal with you anonymously.
Australian Marriage Celebrants Inc.
ABN 97 400 197 473
- PO Box 89 Sutherland NSW 1499
- For account enquiries: email@example.com
- All other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 0449 043 331